- Dean List - Spring 2017.
- Graduate Assistanship.
- Concentration: Machine Learning - Networking and Infrastructure
- Relevent Classes:
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Advanced Game Development
- Advanced System Adminstration
- Dean List - Spring 2016, Summer 2016, Fall 2017, Spring 2017 .
- Awarded the UC Global Scholarship.
- Concentration: Software Application Development
- Relevent Classes:
- Database Management I and Database Management II.
- System Analysis and Design.
- Contemprory Programming.
- Lead the development team of 4 applications interconnected through an API and 11 microservices for a Fortune 500 Comapny.
- Re-Designed a SQL database to accomodate for 3 new applications, consolidate and normalize the existing tables.
- architectured the new system.
- Setting up development environoment and configured the DevOps tools for the team.
- Configured the Continious Integration Service (Drone.io) for all the supported projects.
- part-time student worker.
- building a data collection web application with Node.js for a Fortune 500 Company. The application collects, verifies, and moves the data through an extensive approval process with many business rules guiding it on the way. (see more in projects)
- Designed the database that supports that application.
- presented frequently to the clients and adjusted in an agile fashion to their changing requirements.
- Worked on 2 projects in the Criminal Justice Field.
While most of the projects I've worked on are included under a Non-Disclosure Agreeement (NDA), On my portfolio site, you can learn in more details about the technical aspects of these projects
Skills & Proficiency
HTML5 & CSS
Microsoft SQL Server
Unity (Game Engine)
Photoshop & Primiere
- CanSat development and building competition
- Responsible for the CanSat's On-Board Processors and programming.
- Member in the CubeSat Research Team.
- Programming sub-team.
- Used LabVIEW.
- Worked as an Assistant to the Representative Sharon Har of the State of Hawaii.
- Cultural and Religious Tolerance and Dialogue program.
- 60 hours Program.
- Experiential Team Building Training.